€40.00 – €70.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
Looking for a unique gift for a family member, friend or a special occassion? Our The Poolbeg Stacks artwork is a firm favourite with those residing in our capital city.
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
3. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
4. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
Poolbeg Generating Station, colloquially known as The Poolbeg Stacks, is a power station owned and operated by the Electricity Supply Board of Ireland (ESB). There are two stations on the site. The older thermal station containing units 1, 2, and 3 and the combined cycle gas station containing units CG14, CG15 and ST16. The six units have a total installed capacity of 1020 MW. The plant is located on the Poolbeg peninsula in Ringsend, Dublin, on the south bank of Dublin Port. Its two chimneys, at just over 207 metres, are visible over much of Dublin, particularly Sandymount Strand, making them well-known landmarks and some of the tallest structures in Ireland.