€40.00 – €70.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
The perfect gift for a teacher, educator or the book lover in your life.
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Choose 3 colours from the swatch provided. Only want one colour? Then, pick the same colour three times.
3. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
4. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
5. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
A teacher (also called a school teacher or, in some contexts, an educator) is a person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values. Informally the role of teacher may be taken on by anyone (e.g. when showing a colleague how to perform a specific task). In some countries, teaching young people of school age may be carried out in an informal setting, such as within the family (homeschooling), rather than in a formal setting such as a school or college. Some other professions may involve a significant amount of teaching (e.g. youth worker, pastor). In most countries, formal teaching of students is usually carried out by paid professional teachers. This article focuses on those who are employed, as their main role, to teach others in a formal education context, such as at a school or other place of initial formal education or training.