€20.00 – €75.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
The perfect gift that commemorates the stars, past and present of Kilkenny GAA; Kilkenny Hurling Legends, capturing a moment in time for all Cats to enjoy!
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Choose 3 colours from the swatch provided. Only want one colour? Then, pick the same colour three times.
3. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
4. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
5. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
Cill Chainnigh, meaning “church of Cainnech” is a city located in south-east part of Ireland and the county town of County Kilkenny. It is on both banks of the River Nore in the province of Leinster. It is a popular tourist destination. In 2009 the City celebrated its 400th year since the granting of city status in 1609. Though referred to as a city, it is the size of a large town, most equatable in size to the town of Navan, situated on the banks of the Boyne in county Meath.
It’s heritage is evident in the city and environs including the historic buildings such as Kilkenny Castle, St. Canice’s Cathedral and round tower, Rothe House, Shee Alms House, Black Abbey, St. Mary’s Cathedral, St. Francis Abbey, Grace’s Castle, and St. John’s Priory. It is regarded for its culture with craft and design workshops, the Watergate Theatre, public gardens and museums. Annual events include the Arts Festival, the Cat Laughs comedy festival and music at the Rhythm and Roots festival and the Source concert. It is a popular base to explore the surrounding towns, villages and countryside.