€35.00 – €115.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
The ideal gift for those who love the equine pastime or wishing someone well with their new job, promotion, etc.
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Choose 3 colours from the swatch provided. Only want one colour? Then, pick the same colour three times.
3. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
4. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
5. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
The horse (Equus ferus caballus) is one of two extant subspecies of Equus ferus. It is an odd-toed ungulate mammal belonging to the taxonomic family Equidae. The horse has evolved over the past 45 to 55 million years from a small multi-toed creature, Eohippus, into the large, single-toed animal of today. Humans began to domesticate horses around 4000 BC, and their domestication is believed to have been widespread by 3000 BC. Horses in the subspecies caballus are domesticated, although some domesticated populations live in the wild as feral horses.
These feral populations are not true wild horses. As this term is used to describe horses that have never been domesticated, such as the endangered Przewalski’s horse, a separate subspecies, and the only remaining true wild horse. There is an extensive, specialized vocabulary used to describe equine-related concepts, covering everything from anatomy to life stages, size, colors, markings, breeds, locomotion, and behavior.