€40.00 – €70.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
Part of our baby range on wordbird is this beautiful ‘Crawling Baby’ word art ready for personalisation.
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Choose 3 colours from the swatch provided. Only want one colour? Then, pick the same colour three times.
3. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
4. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
5. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
An infant (from the Latin word infans, meaning “unable to speak” or “speechless”) is the more formal or specialised synonym for “baby”, the very young offspring of a human. The term may also be used to refer to juveniles of other organisms. A newborn is, in colloquial use, an infant who is only hours, days, or up to one month old. In medical contexts, newborn or neonate (from Latin, neonatus, newborn) refers to an infant in the first 28 days after birth; the term applies to premature, full term, and postmature infants; before birth, the term “fetus” is used.
The term “infant” is typically applied to young children between one month and one year of age; however, definitions may vary and may include children up to two years of age. When a human child learns to walk, the term “toddler” may be used instead. In British English, an infant school is for children aged between four and seven. As a legal term, “infancy” continues from birth until age 18.