€35.00 – €95.00
• High quality digital print
• Printed on 350gsm stock
• Rolled prints are delivered in a postal tube
• Framed prints carefully secured in bubble wrap and cardboard
Looking for a unique gift for a family member or friend? We have it in the shape of this Apron.
1. Pick the artwork size you would like – framed or unframed.
2. Choose 3 colours from the swatch provided. Only want one colour? Then, pick the same colour three times.
3. Type in your 80-100 words in the box provided.
4. If you wish, add a message to your artwork.
5. Place your order.
Once the order is received, we will email you a sample for approval before posting your order out.
An apron is a garment that is worn over other clothing and covers mainly the front of the body. It may have several different purposes and is today perhaps most known as a functional accessory that layers over one’s outfit to protect one’s clothes and skin from incidental stains and marks. However, it may also be worn as a purely decorative garment, for hygienic reasons and to protect from dangers such as excessive heat. It often gains sentimental value overtime because one who wears an apron wears it often, if not always, while doing the work. The routine of putting one on before doing ones work can even begin to feel slightly ceremonial, in the sense that it prepares them mentally and physically for the task at hand.